The Vibrosaun is the result of a long and intensive study by a group of highly qualified people: a Medical Practitioner, a Chiropractor, an Osteopath, a Physiotherapist and a Design Engineer. It was the intent of this group to create a simple, economical and universal machine that would, as near as possible, simulate exercise without putting stress on the body. This has not only been achieved, but the benefits derived by the users of the Vibrosaun have been overwhelming.
How does it work?
The vibration relaxes the muscles whilst the introduction of the heat dilates the blood vessels, thereby increasing the heart and pulse rate. This, in turn, increases the blood flow and intake of oxygen. The body cells use oxygen to burn up carbohydrates, such as starch, etc. and then burn up the fat cells. It also accelerates the kidney function in the removal of lactic acids and body wastes. A healthier body must result.
The Vibrosaun combines sauna and vibration in a reclining position and simulates the effect of exercising or massage. The vibration is set to a frequency acceptable to the subconscious, therefore reducing stress by promoting mental and physical relaxation, particularly when combined with therapeutic music.
The vibrating bed allows the user to maintain a degree of muscle tone and fitness, in a gentle and soothing way.
- Relieves muscular aches and pains
- Simulates exercise – improves muscle tone and promotes perspiration
- Increases circulation
- A relaxing environment to help relieve tension and stress
- Therapeutic aid for sufferers of arthritic and rheumatic pains
- Relieves backache
- Assists with weight control
- A proven aid for insomniacs
- A great way to unwind after a hard day
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Helps eliminate body wastes and stimulates kidney functions